There is more to aesthetic judgment than just subjectivity and one non kantian answer would be to locate the source of normativity of aesthetic judgement . This innovative and theoretically sophisticated book investigates how aesthetic judgment forms the groundwork for understanding political identities it posits . From aesthetics to politics rancire installs in the critique of judgment insights into an aesthetics which would erupt in the form of what rancire calls . Unsubscribe from barbara r walters a brief presentation on my first book. Get this from a library the politics of aesthetic judgment barbara r walters
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.