Patient safety has received increased attention since the late 1990s in 1999 the institute of medicine published to err is human building a safer . With the increased emphasis on reducing medical errors in an emergency setting this book will focus on patient safety within the emergency department where . Patient safety in emergency medicine 9780781777278 medicine health science books amazoncom. The pace diversity and scope of an emergency department ed create a setting particularly prone to medical error this comprehensive textbook provides important . Information from the national reporting and learning service relating to emergency medicine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.