Ends of the earth land art to 1974 is the first large scale exhibition to deal broadly with the 1960s emergence of land art a movement characterized by . As the first major museum exhibition on land art ends of the earth provides the most comprehensive historical overview of this art movement to date land art. The first large scale survey of land art takes place at moca in los angeles looking at the historical origins of artists interactions with landscape. Ends of the earth land art to 1974 philipp kaiser miwon kwon tom holert julian meyers emily eliza scott jane mcfadden julienne lorz germano celant yona . With a foreword by okwui enwezor haus der kunst and jeffrey deitch the museum of contemporary art los angeles
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.